AktifMag Editor Kane Ludic serial Binge Tanner
I love this new term, ‘Binge Tanning’. The idea came from the Cancer Research UK (news story here), from the looks of it they have just rehashed old research and attached a new name that is quite memorable.
The Cancer Research UK have been smart to take the negative connotations that already exist around the word binge (dieting, drinking, drug) and linked it with tanning which has neutral to positive overtones. What a great Idea!
Creating Sticky Ideas is the key to success these days.
Here is a great Acronym/Check List for making Ideas Stick (SUCCES)! Via the book Made to Stick
• Simple — find the core of any idea
• Unexpected — grab people's attention by surprising them
• Concrete — make sure an idea can be grasped and remembered later
• Credibility — give an idea believability
• Emotion — help people see the importance of an idea
• Stories — empower people to use an idea through narrative