What happens when the planning department take a long lunch! 3G Video Calling Ad



Why would you highlight in an ad the one reason why people don’t adopt your product?

3G video calling technology has been around for years and there is one main reason why people have not adopted the technology, they do not want other people prying into their private lives 24/7. If I am at the pub with my mates and my girlfriend rings me to see why I am not at home with her for our anniversary, I sure as hell do not want to take the call on video. I am stunned at this advertisement, good luck getting the Christian adoption rate up as well!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there, just wanted to mention, I loved this blog post.
It was funny. Keep on posting!

My webpage; nfl jerseys made in usa free shipping *eco.guyana.virtualhealthlibrary.org*