Writers Block? 6 Topics to write on when you have Writers Block

Chris Brogan to the rescue!

This is a great post on 50 Topics Marketers can talk about for your company. But I think you should also look at yourself as a brand and how some of these could be written about you.

From Chris' list I have picked these 6 gems that I think any blogger can write on to help define their brand and distinguish them from the blogger clutter that is going on.

1. A little bit about us.
2. A walk in our neighborhood
3. Giving back to the community: our plan
4. What we think is unique about us. Do you agree?
5. Video - a tour of the plant, and a day in the life of your product
6. What we worry about over the coming year

Funnily enough I did as Chris suggested and made a video of my workplace about a year ago.

4 comments:

Zac Martin said...

7. Write a list of ways to overcome writer's block.

User said...

Damnit, I'm not a company yet, I can't really use any of these ideas :(

Julian Cole said...

You are on to me Zac. ; )

Rick you can use all of them, they were the ones that I picked out that anyone can use.

Anonymous said...

Hi
http://www.performancesporthorses.com/ - buy klonopin
5, 1.
[url=http://www.performancesporthorses.com/]klonopin drug[/url]
This drug is in the form of tablets, disintegrating tablets, oral solution and also solution for injection or intravenous infusion.
klonopin drug
This drug was approved in the United States in 1997 and now marketed by several companies.