Chris Brogan to the rescue!
This is a great post on 50 Topics Marketers can talk about for your company. But I think you should also look at yourself as a brand and how some of these could be written about you.
From Chris' list I have picked these 6 gems that I think any blogger can write on to help define their brand and distinguish them from the blogger clutter that is going on.
1. A little bit about us.
2. A walk in our neighborhood
3. Giving back to the community: our plan
4. What we think is unique about us. Do you agree?
5. Video - a tour of the plant, and a day in the life of your product
6. What we worry about over the coming year
Funnily enough I did as Chris suggested and made a video of my workplace about a year ago.