Do you have killer producing skills?
No, well become the Kip Dynamite of Social Media Marketing with this awesome list of free Interweb Producing Resources.
21. Free Photoshop - GIMP (software)
Cant be bothered paying full price for Photoshop? Get the free version at GIMP.
22. Facebook Group/Page/Profile (website)
If you haven’t started a Facebook group how can you know how they work and how to get people to join?
23. Free Blogging (software)
If you are going to suggest a blog as a channel that a client should be using. You should of at least tried to create a blog yourself
24. How to set up a Blog (video)
Here is a tutorial from Blogger Help
25. Best Blogging Advice (blogs)
We are lucky enough to have Two Blogging Guru’s in Australia in Darren Rowse and Skelliewag. If you want to write content for a website or a blog these two are the men to see.
26. Propogating the Message Digg/StumpleUpon/Del.ici.ous (websites)
Once you have produced your content it is very important to get the message out there. Setting up an account on these sites and having friends will help your messages travel through the social media environment.
27. Free Video Editing Software (software)
You should be able to edit your own videos with the software that you have on your computer, if not download here. Microsoft Movie Maker or Applie iMovie
28. Tutorials on how to use Windows Media Maker (video)
Sorry Apple fanboys, you can go find your own tutorials!
29. Free Audio Editing Software (software)
If you are interested in Podcasting, Audio Editing software will be important to make a great quality casts.
30. Audacity Tutorial (video)
Here is a basic tutorial on how to use Audacity.
Also if you have not seen the movie Napoleon Dynamite, you must! I promise it will make you a 10% better Social Media Marketer.
1-10 University of SMM
11-20 Convincing the Boss/Client of SMM