The Golden Twitter Hour - 9 GOLD Youtube videos

I do not know how long this is going to last but I have decided to become a VJ on Twitter. From 4-5 on Fridays I am going to be shooting out nothing but GOLD from my Youtube collection. So if you missed it last week, here is what I threw down.

1. 10 Best Talk Show Fights via@tcollins


2. Could this be the best Russian Boy Band?


3. He is the Macintosh Man -80s IT guys spits the rhymes


4. The best fight scene EVER!
5. Hot Vampire Dance Scene
6. Captain Kirk wants to make love to the mountain by Shatner via@tannyboy
7. For the Doctors who are after the lols 'Stop reusing catheters!'
8. Learn from the best The Partick Swayze Dance Method
9. The Art of Meeting a Man

If you have any suggestions of GOLD Youtube videos, leave them in the comments section.

3 comments:

nemesis said...

The russian boy band song is now my ringtone! Well, not really but it's still awesome

Julian Cole said...

I might have to include it in the next list of examples of digital innovations by musicians/bands! ;)

Unknown said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YJ3BTKMILw&feature=player_embedded#t=100