I am really keen on getting this idea of the Social Media Freestyle together for Ad:Tech and pitching it to them.
I am just trying to think of some of the other topics that could be debated from two sides. Here is what I have come up with so far.
1. Every company needs a Social Media strategy
2. Full disclosure from a company or brand is not always necessary in social media.
3. Kevin Rudd should of remained a broadcast medium on Twitter.
4. Metaverses will stay niche and will not see the popularity of Social Media
5. Micro Blogging will be the death of Blogging
6. A Social Media presence online is best presented by just one person within an organisation
7. Blogging is not journalism
8. Agencies are not necessarily structured to implement Social Media (Dave)
9. All media communication has a Social Media element, whether intentional or not. (Ian)
10. Social Media will be the death of the 30 second spot (Zac)
11. Social Media Marketing and WOM is the same thing (Matt)
12. You can create a Social Media Campaign without a remarkable product (Matt)
13. Above the line Campaigns to not translate to 'viral' online campaigns (Adam)
14. Social Media is not just words but images (Graeme)
15. Social Media Marketing not remain a specialist area once those in communication roles get a grasp on it (Nathan)
16. Social Media Marketing Bloggers are scaring away potential clients (Kate)
I really want to get at least 10 debate questions. Please feel free to add.