All links point to more information on the examples. Thanks to everyone who helped via Twitter.
1. American Apparel finds models through blog Chictopia (USA) and they are on Twitter as well.
2. Burberry Beat for Men - Burberry launched a new cologne and had profiles on all the major sites giving information about style/music/fashion through the following portals (UK) - Facebook/Youtube/Myspace /Bebo
3. Billabong (Australia)
Little Weeds – Help give people the chance to follow their dream in surfing (competing, modeling, journalism, photography) reminds me of V-Raw. Joint project with StabMagazine.
Billabong also have a Twitter/Facebook Page/Blog account for both boys and girls.
4. Street Fashion Bloggers shooting big brand ranges (Global)
Above Street Fashion Blogger Jak and Jil shooting the new range of Lane Crawford
Other Blogger + Fashion Label Collaborations;
Satoralist + DKNY
Pete Muzak + Urban Outfitters
5. Marc Jacobs named a bag after fashion blogger Bryanboy after BB made this documentary about Marc (USA)
6. Bluefly – Confessions of a Shopaholic (USA)
7. Oasis Facebook Wadrobe (UK) - You can create your own outfits on and then share them with your Facebook friends. Smart and simple.
8. Diesel The Heidies (Germany) -Can someone tell me the difference between this Gold Cannes winning work and Witchery Man Jacket hoax?
9. Lover (AUS)
11. Lover is a Australian label that is living and breathing social media and Twitter/Facebook/Podcast
10. Sportsgirl Facebook App - Hot or Not (Australia)
11. Howies Clothing – Blog (UK)
12. Facebook FanPage for Victoria Secret 'Pink' (USA) - Fanpage plus videos of two guys travelling around USA in a truck (lost, so am I)
13. TopShop Myspace Profile (UK)Had profile on Myspace ran by store attendants, currently have 8,000 friends give discounts too. 5% of visitors comes from Myspace
14. H&M Facebook FanPage – Style Guide (UK)
15. Puma Mash Clothing Styles (UK)