Like your High School Librarian - My presentation for AIMIA Connect

Conan the Librarian

Remember at school when you had that Librarian who was able to point you in the direction of all the good books for your assignment? Well, that is what I am planning on doing when I speak at AIMIA Connect next week.

I am going to keep the presentation layout, pretty loose. I am going to ask the audience what sector they would like to hear case studies from and then go from there.

So the following is a list of the sectors I am thinking about;
Entertainment (Music/Film/TV)
Finance (Banking/Insurance)
Telecommunications
Technology Products and Online Sites
Fashion (Clothing/Make Up/Designer Brands)
Tourism (Travel locations/Airlines/Hotels)
Advertising Agencies
Not For Profit
Real Estate
FMCG
Automobile
Government

I want to get 3 examples for each sector and I imagine I will get through about 3 sectors.

There are 1,001 social media case studies so I have a simple ranking system to get the most relevant ones for this presentation.

Firstly, I will include all the case studies from The Population as these are the ones I will have the best knowledge on.
Then any Australian examples for that sector.
To round it out I will find the most effective SM examples from around the world

Can anyone think of any other sectors I may have missed? or know of any good Australian Social Media case studies?

6 comments:

Kate Richardson said...

Fast food? That could include the Burger King whopper sacrifice campaign and KFC potentially.

Kirrilee Bailey said...

hey! i love maximum forte.

Wags said...

Another sector not on your list is Education... but I don't know of any good case studies, though!

Buy WOW Gold said...

Fast and reliable place to buy wow gold, you can buy wow Gold and almost instantly we can deliver with hassles. Our experienced team members Knows your concern and works so that we can provide you best satisfaction. You can buy wow gold from us in cheap rate as well as seure.

Anonymous said...

Hi everyone
My name is Tom,

I'm excited to be part of this large and growing forum of great people and thankyou all for making me feel welcome. I just joined today.

My special interests or skills are:
- HTML
- SEO
- Web design
- Internet business

I am happy to help others that need it and offer advice where possible :)

Keep smiling!

Clone Script said...

Such a wonderful post. Thanks for the share. It was very interesting and informative.
Web Design Company